Lot of healing techniques like Reiki, creative visualizations, tapping techniques (EFT), Bach flower remedies are talked about by many. Yet, each one of them has got their own limitations.
How to integrate all the healings into one, so that simultaneous healing of physical body, pranic body and mental body can take place?
Affirmation doesn’t work all the time
There are only 20 affirmations to cover from head to foot and these affirmations will cover all the diseases. Our life is full of fear, anger and guilt, which can be handled by these affirmations indirectly.
Sometimes affirmations do not work. If only by affirmation everyone can be happy and healthy, then we do not need any other healing process.
The affirmations work only on the mental body.However, if the mental body is already full of unwanted things then you will have (internal) resistance and therefore, affirmations cannot succeed.
In addition, we will say the affirmations just for 2 or 3 days and then leave them by saying that it is not working. It means the garbage is more in our mental body.
Impact of healing techniques on us
Affirmations and mantras work only on the mental body.
Creative visualization, light healing, divine healing etc works mostly on the emotional body and partly on the Etheric body.
The traditional Reiki symbols 1, 2 and 3 work mostly on the mental body. Karuna Reiki symbols work on the emotional body.
Color works on the emotional body.
Etheric body is otherwise called as Pranic body. Congestions in Etheric body can be removed by breathing techniques i.e. by Pranayama.
Flower remedies work 90% on mental body and 10% on emotional body.
If disease sets in the physical body then one has to take some medicines in the forms of allopathic, Siddha etc.
Since there are so many healing methods and even then there may be a failure, we have to analyze as to why there is a failure.
Tapping (EFT) also has its own limitations
Tapping is the only thing which works effectively both on the mental and the emotional bodies.
However, there is a limitation for tapping. The progress depends on how aware we are.
After doing continuous tapping we may feel that nothing has happened because we are not aware about what is its impact inside our mind.
Tapping is one way of meditation by going deeper and deeper into the mind. Since we are all shallow, we do not understand what happens inside and hence there is limitation in tapping.
Because in each of the techniques, the healing takes place in different spheres of the body, there is a need for all the healing methods (one time or other).
Change is the order of life. So we have to try different techniques. Otherwise, our life will get simpler, and you will feel bored.
In addition, combining techniques is better, because change is the order of nature. If Bach Flowers work for a particular period of time, then on some other day it may not work. At the same time you may need to be quickly healed by some other remedy, say for example either Mudra Healing or Reiki healing.
That’s why I am giving you a lot of healing techniques to work with.
In addition, for some, one set of remedies will work, while for others something else will work. What is important here is that we are healing the person as well as making him come out of the problem.
Each star has a resource or potential. You can request them to be with a person, be with us, or be active in our house. You can call and invoke them.
They have different combination of rays – some has three rays, and others five or six rays. Which means, when they travel they come in the form of certain no of rays.
- Don’t try two stars at a time. It shows your anxiety to heal something. Try one thing at a time.
- I tried and sharing some benefits I witnessed. There could be more. Therefore, Dare 2 Do IT and share your experiences with others.
- We can invoke them like animal spirits and flower remedies, though we have to be in a certain position. Be in the sitting position, with no crossing of the legs (read the section below).
- Affirm like this, “Ashwini be active and sustain in the energy field of me”; or we can pray to it, “Ashwini please heal so and so”.
- Program for 24 hrs at a time.
- Just intention will do.
Position to do this Exercise
It involves four breathing cycles:
- First cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualize on inhalation, a ray coming from above the head, into the crown chakra and entering into the hear chakra. Hold that ray in the heart chakra.
- Second cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualize energy coming from the earth towards heart chakra (from below).
- Third cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualize a ray coming from the heart, down to the right foot; goes through it, comes behind the right foot and moves upward; and over the right shoulder back to the heart.
- Fourth cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualise ray coming from the heart, moving upwards; over the left shoulder; behind the back and downward to the left foot; from the left foot, moving upwards on the front, back to the heart.
Why we do this exercise? When the energies of the stars enter us, the rays of the light are too strong to bear them. Therefore, we have to ground them and handle them properly.
Though you call them in singular name, visualize five rays for all the stars, when you are not sure of the no of rays. Even if you do it wrongly, it will always flow as certain no of rays. Before you could visualize, it will flow. This is the theory behind polarity. The moment you think about the rays, polarity is established.