Refer this Part I of this article:
For general instructions to work with stars, read the following article: https://naranheal.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/instructions-to-invoke-stars/
- When nothing happens in spite of all efforts, affirm, “Arudhra please be in my efforts”. Then you will be successful.
- Promotion is recognition and not handled by this star. Its purpose is different. A child puts in lot of studies, but it’s not getting good marks. Then this star will help him get good marks.
It contains single ray.
It contains three rays. It works like the angel no: 398. Call it on the date of exam and affirm, “Be active in the psyche of so and so person”.
Why on that day? He will be guided intuitively to choose the right answer.
- While studying understanding is required. That requires a different resource – Ashilesha. Any subject you can understand thoroughly. Affirm, “Be active in my forehead, intelligence and auric field”.
- This is very helpful to get divorce. File on that day, for easy separation.
- Call To end a relationship
It contains 6 rays.
- It has got a great quality. No earth quakes, tsunami, or any calamity related to earth can take place on that day. Call Magam on the day of expected tsunami, by affirming, “Bring your rays on July 26, 2009 to India”.
- Say heavy rains we need not fear
- Infatuation: call Magam star and affirm, “Activate the energy field of so and so person; let his eyes be opened and he decides correctly”. We don’t know whether this is real love or infatuation.
Posted in Angel Numbers, Stars
Tags: 398, AcuReiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Arudhra, Ashilesha, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Calamity, Chennai, Danger, Divorce, Earth, EFT, Exam, Floods, Gem Remedy, IEIT, India, job, Knowledge, Magam, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Mudra, Naran, NLP, promotion, Pushya, recognition, Reiki, Star, Studies, success, Switch Word, Therapist, Tsunami, Wisdom, Yoga
Refer the following link regarding instructions to invoke the resources of Stars: https://naranheal.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/instructions-to-invoke-stars/
- This star can be invoked and called whenever you are weak.
- During the pregnancy, Ashwini can be called for easy child birth. Visualize three rays of light. Call them to protect the child.
- In a healing room, where you were giving Reiki or Pranic healing.
Ashwini comprises of three stars and they put together looks like no 6.
Visualize the room as triangle and fill it up with rays from Ashwini as the rays comes as in the form of triangle. Thus child birth happens comfortably as the child moving downwards is easy.
- For handwork and discipline
- Helps transitions like Walnut; people moving to next stage of life – for example, somebody is getting married.
We have bedridden people at home; we find it very difficult to see them suffering. Maru (Indian flower), Walnut and Barani can be invoked for the sake of the dying person – it will take him to next stage of life
It’s an important star and it’s three in number.
- It has the capacity to burn negative energy; transmute all the unwanted energy. To cut the negative thoughts between two persons and bringing divinity between them. When darkness is removed divinity is exposed.
- To bring out the divinity in us
- Can be used for healing addiction to smoking and drinking (affirm, “Kritika, be active in the energy field of so and so person, for him to come out of addiction”.
It has 6 stars.
- To beget a child, like animal spirit guide Rabbit.
- Represents fertility, therefore creativity
It contains five rays.
- Want peace and harmony this is the best star
- If there is a problem between husband and wife; they are separated but want to unite; nothing good has happened yet; in whatever the fight may be this will bring them together. To convince and persuade others
- If Husband and wife were fighting too much, on the day of Mirugasheera they can remarry again. Or mentally we can do it for them.
- Unite any two people
It contains three rays.
Why it’s an important Star
There is a story behind this star. Lord Siva and Goddess Parvati marriage took place in this star. Parvati was born in this star (Pa – prana).
Posted in Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Multi-Dimensional Healing Practices, Stars
Tags: AcuReiki, Addiction, Animal Spirit Guides, Ashwini, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Barani, Chennai, Divorce, Drinking, Dying, EFT, Energy, Fear of Death, Gem Remedy, Harmony, Healing, Husband, IEIT, India, Indian Flower, Kritika, Mantra, Marriage, Maru, Master, Meditation, Mirugasheera, Mudra, Naran, Negative, NLP, Peace, Pranic, Pregnancy, Rabbit, Reiki, Relationships, Rohini, Safe, Smoking, Star, Strength, Switch Word, Therapist, Walnut, Wife, Yoga