Star With Stars Part I
Posted by Elsol
Refer the following link regarding instructions to invoke the resources of Stars: https://naranheal.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/instructions-to-invoke-stars/
- This star can be invoked and called whenever you are weak.
- During the pregnancy, Ashwini can be called for easy child birth. Visualize three rays of light. Call them to protect the child.
- In a healing room, where you were giving Reiki or Pranic healing.
Ashwini comprises of three stars and they put together looks like no 6.
Visualize the room as triangle and fill it up with rays from Ashwini as the rays comes as in the form of triangle. Thus child birth happens comfortably as the child moving downwards is easy.
- For handwork and discipline
- Helps transitions like Walnut; people moving to next stage of life – for example, somebody is getting married.
We have bedridden people at home; we find it very difficult to see them suffering. Maru (Indian flower), Walnut and Barani can be invoked for the sake of the dying person – it will take him to next stage of life
- Overcome fear of death
It’s an important star and it’s three in number.
- It has the capacity to burn negative energy; transmute all the unwanted energy. To cut the negative thoughts between two persons and bringing divinity between them. When darkness is removed divinity is exposed.
- To bring out the divinity in us
- Can be used for healing addiction to smoking and drinking (affirm, “Kritika, be active in the energy field of so and so person, for him to come out of addiction”.
It has 6 stars.
- To beget a child, like animal spirit guide Rabbit.
- Represents fertility, therefore creativity
It contains five rays.
- Want peace and harmony this is the best star
- If there is a problem between husband and wife; they are separated but want to unite; nothing good has happened yet; in whatever the fight may be this will bring them together. To convince and persuade others
- If Husband and wife were fighting too much, on the day of Mirugasheera they can remarry again. Or mentally we can do it for them.
- Unite any two people
It contains three rays.
Why it’s an important Star
There is a story behind this star. Lord Siva and Goddess Parvati marriage took place in this star. Parvati was born in this star (Pa – prana).
Posted in Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Multi-Dimensional Healing Practices, Stars
Tags: AcuReiki, Addiction, Animal Spirit Guides, Ashwini, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, Barani, Chennai, Divorce, Drinking, Dying, EFT, Energy, Fear of Death, Gem Remedy, Harmony, Healing, Husband, IEIT, India, Indian Flower, Kritika, Mantra, Marriage, Maru, Master, Meditation, Mirugasheera, Mudra, Naran, Negative, NLP, Peace, Pranic, Pregnancy, Rabbit, Reiki, Relationships, Rohini, Safe, Smoking, Star, Strength, Switch Word, Therapist, Walnut, Wife, Yoga