Be in the following Mudra for 30 minutes:
- Thumb touching the index finger (both hands)
- The rest of the fingers at the base of the thumb.
- The index finger induces thoughts. It will be from a higher perspective, which was created by placing the other three fingers at the base of thumb.
- When the other fingers are placed at the base of the thumb, the opinion of thoughts will be devoid of emotions and ego.
The Mother’s Flowers
GUAVA flower will help you to take a decision and stick on to it.
SHIVOHUM improves your decision-making based on divine guidance.
Bach Flower Remedies
When you do not know what to do – a feeling similar to the one when you are at the crossroads, not knowing which direction to take – WILD OAT is the remedy.
“This is not the job I want”, saying this if any one goes on quits his job then he needs Wild Oat. It is also for a person who is dissatisfied with every job or work on hand.
E.g., let us say, you are visiting the supermarket for dress materials, and you don’t know where to go – first floor, second floor this way or that way and so on? What clothes to choose – churidar, saris etc.? You need WILD OAT. It will take you to the section you need to go.
After going to the section, you like a particular sari. Instead of confirming the purchase, you ask the opinion of your friends about your choice, who are there with you. Each one will give a different view and your confusion will increase. Take CERATO and you inner intuition will guide you properly.
On the other hand, if you are confused about two different choices you have made, instead of asking others you’re tossing within your mind not able to select the sari, you need another Bach flower remedy SCLERANTHUS. This is for one who vacillates between two choices.
Before going to any shop take GENTIAN and HONEY SUCKLE – to avoid any disappointment and regret.
Take the flower remedies CHICORY and GORSE each 2 pills two times a day.
Chant “OPEN ALIGN RESONATE with the divine” 100 times over a glass of water and drink that water.
I am taking gorse and chicory pills every day two times and chanting open, align, resonate with the divine everyday 300 to 400 times and drinking water every morning as suggested by you.
One miraculous experience is that I chanted “SWEET CHESTNUT WILD ROSE CHESTNUT BUD ROCK ROSE” 108 times at about 12 o clock and within two hours rain started and it is continuously raining in Mumbai. I am wondering and astonished about your knowledge.
I am confident that whatever you have suggested will bring good results. When? Only god knows.
Yes, we have to wait patiently for the divine grace.
Daily in the morning say three times “I thank the divine grace for …. “ (Fill it up with your desire as if it has already happened) and forget about it.
I thank the divine grace for getting this job
I thank the divine grace for giving me a life partner
I thank the divine grace for getting me promotion
I thank the divine grace for getting me a higher salary
I thank the divine grace for bringing in harmony (at home/office)
I thank the divine grace for bringing down my BP
I thank the divine grace for keeping me fully energetic and active
My sister is trying for CA (Chartered Accountancy) and she has cleared foundation as well as Intermediate level one group. The other group she is writing for past 6 times and is not clearing at all.
Now she is very depressed. She is not willing to take up a job also. She wants to clear the exam. Our family is also very sad because of this. Every time she clears individual subjects but fails in group total.
Is there any mantra she can chant now so that she can clear her exam in May?
I do EFT for my problems but she has lost her trust. It’s not working for her and because I am also a beginner I do not how to help her.
Ask her to chant the mantra, “AMBIKA ANAADINIDANA ASHWAAROODA APARAAJITHA”
Write her name in a piece of paper. Circle it. Draw another concentric circle. In the gap write 520. Keep it under her pillow.
One has to release one’s emotions. Then only anything will work.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I will ask her to do the same. I did not get the last part. How will she release her emotions? Does the concentric circle help her do it?
Ask her to chant, “Yum Hum Rum” (hum is pronounced as in humming and so on). This will help her release her emotions and accept whatever happened so that she moves on with required mental force.
520: the number for a miracle to happen. The energy will pass into her subconscious mind, while she is sleeping
Ambika mantra: to win and to succeed
Yum Hum Rum: are bija mantras that work on our throat, heart and solar plexus chakras.
Refer this Part I of this article:
For general instructions to work with stars, read the following article: https://naranheal.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/instructions-to-invoke-stars/
- When nothing happens in spite of all efforts, affirm, “Arudhra please be in my efforts”. Then you will be successful.
- Promotion is recognition and not handled by this star. Its purpose is different. A child puts in lot of studies, but it’s not getting good marks. Then this star will help him get good marks.
It contains single ray.
It contains three rays. It works like the angel no: 398. Call it on the date of exam and affirm, “Be active in the psyche of so and so person”.
Why on that day? He will be guided intuitively to choose the right answer.
- While studying understanding is required. That requires a different resource – Ashilesha. Any subject you can understand thoroughly. Affirm, “Be active in my forehead, intelligence and auric field”.
- This is very helpful to get divorce. File on that day, for easy separation.
- Call To end a relationship
It contains 6 rays.
- It has got a great quality. No earth quakes, tsunami, or any calamity related to earth can take place on that day. Call Magam on the day of expected tsunami, by affirming, “Bring your rays on July 26, 2009 to India”.
- Say heavy rains we need not fear
- Infatuation: call Magam star and affirm, “Activate the energy field of so and so person; let his eyes be opened and he decides correctly”. We don’t know whether this is real love or infatuation.