Posted by Naran
Pain in the left foot represents pessimism. For that you have to take GENTIAN and HONEY SUCKLE.
Pain in the right foot represents fear and for that you have to take MIMULUS.
Bach Flower remedies
“I am pessimistic – I am easily discouraged and depressed when anything goes wrong” or “I always have negative thoughts”: GENTIAN
MUSTARD – “For those who are liable to times of gloom (darkness) …” says Dr. Edward Bach, the one who discovered the flower remedies.
The yellow Mustard plant spreads on the land well reminding the rays of the sun. The light will dispel the darkness of the mind and uplift it to joy.
CHIN Mudra will remove depression.
When you say FIND you will not be disappointed or sad. It is an anti-depressive word. What is depression – it is only sadness. FIND is a first class mantra for depression.
CLEAR means “bright shining light”. To come out spotless, without any black mark in the office, use the switch word CLEAR. Since it means bright shining light, it also works for depression – FIND CLEAR.
Chant NAMASHIVAYAM regularly to be happy and GURU GUGAN KODI KODI LAVANYAM to come out of depression, sadness and any type of negative thinking.
To get relieved from Sadness or Grief chant SUM JUM MUM.
Healing by Stories CD
There is a story about a Zen Master.
The master was making tea. A person known to him visited him. The Zen Master offered him tea.
Then a stranger visited him. The master offered him tea too.
Watching this, his neighbour asked, why he offered tea to them – for both known and unknown persons.
As a reply to him, the Zen master offered tea to this neighbour too.
Tap on yourself while you mentally think about the story. You will come out of any depression and follow equanimity in any type of situation.
Say thanks to Life
Even if bad stuff happens to you, in general, you don’t think that there might be good behind them.
For the failures you had faced and for the incidents that created sadness or anger in you, offer them your thanks. Say your thanks to what happened in your life is the message of Gentian.
Initially start with good things. That will make you feel happy.
Then you thank for all bad things.
Thanking like this will make you become stable in life. It will activate and stabilize your Basic Chakra, which is responsible for safety and security in life.
Gentian flower, thanks to its pyramid structure, is good for the Basic Chakra too.
Tags: activate, anger, anti-depressive, “Healing by Stories”, Bach Flower Remedies, Bad, Basic Chakra, be, black mark, bright, CD, chant, Chin Mudra, clear, created, darkness, depressed, disappointed, discouraged, discovered, dispel, Dr. Edward Bach, easily, equanimity, faced, failures, fear, feel, find, Follow, foot, GENTIAN, gloom, Good, Grief, GURU GUGAN KODI KODI LAVANYAM, happens, happy, Healing, HONEY SUCKLE, incidents, Intelligence, joy, JUM, known, Land, left, liable, life, light, Making, Mantra, Master, means, mentally, message, Mimulus, Mind, Mind-Body, Mudra, MUM, MUSTARD, Namashivayam, Naran S. Balakumar, Negative, Neighbour, of, offered, office, on, Pain, persons, Pessimism, pessimistic, plant, pyramid, rays, relieved, remove, reply, represents, responsible, right, sad, sadness. first class, safety, Say, security, shining, situation, spotless, stabilize, stable, story, stranger, structure, stuff, SUM, sun, switch words, Tap, tea, thanks, think, thoughts, times, to, type, unknown, uplift, visited, Watching, without, word, WORKs, wrong, yellow, Zen
Posted by Naran
I am jobless and I don’t know who will call me for an interview
- When you send your CV to a company, imagine the Universe as the postman, who delivers your CV to the concerned person. “Universe I am sending this CV to you. Please deliver to ……(name of the company)
- Wait for five minutes.
- You don’t know who will be handling your CV. Imagine yourself as that person. Say within the mind, “I have received this application. I am happy about the qualification of this person. He is the right guy for me” and so on. He sends a reply back to you through the Universe – the postman, saying, “I would like to meet …….. (Insert your name) on ……. (mention the date)
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. You become yourself. Imagine that you are receiving letter requesting you to attend the interview. Send a reply back that you will attend the interview. Follow the first step.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. Become the person who is going to do the interview. Whatever the next step that will happen in a typical interview, imagine as though that is happening.
- Do all the necessary steps that will culminate in you getting a job.
- Go back to your normal day-to-day life, leaving it (your job) to the Universe to make it happen.
- Till manifestation of what you want, chant “QUIET MIND OPEN HEART RELAX.”
I am jobless, I was interviewed and waiting for the result
- You (Ravi) have attended an interview in a company XYX. You were interviewed by let us say by person named James
- Ask the Universe to convince James that you are the right person for the job.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. Take the role of James. Imagine, “Ravi is the right guy for the job. I am going to call him to come tomorrow to give the offer to him”. He passes the message to the Universe to deliver it to you.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. You become yourself. Accept the meeting and pass the message through the Universe.
- Continue the steps needed until it ends in getting you the job, with the salary and the position desired by you.
I am looking for an investor
You have a great business case, but lack money to start the business. Ask the universe to pass your business proposal to the person – who can invest and who is looking for a good business idea. Universe helps you to meet him. Again, use your imagination, figure out the steps and using the Universe, execute one step at a time, by switching to the required role.
How does this work?
Every thought and every word goes to the universe. The Universe is a meeting place of desires, intentions and fulfillment. It is the Main Post Office, where everything is sorted out and delivered to the right person. It decides what we get, how we get it and when we get it.
That is why one has to quite the mind, open the heart and be relaxed.
Treat Universe as your friend, who helps you to get your desires fulfilled. You don’t need elaborate rules to talk to a friend. Try this simple technique, with your imagination set free, and you are sure to fulfill your dreams.
Some example from ancient Indian literature
In the story of Nalan and Damayandhi, Nalan will ask the Swan to deliver a message to Damayandhi, when they were living in different countries.
Here, we are asking the Universal mind to reach the concerned person and deliver the required message. In the first case, we don’t know who is going to give us the job, but the universal mind knows. In the second case, we know the person, but we don’t know how to get across the person, for it might be considered as an intrusion.
So, seek the help of the Universe to work for you, be it a job, business or relationship.
Tags: affirmation, ancient, application, Ask, attend, “Seek the Help of the Universe – Your Friend”, be, business, call, can, case, chant, command words, company, concerned, considered, convince, countries, culminate, CV, Damayandhi, date, day-to-day, decides, delivered, delivers, desired, desires, different, elaborate, execute, Explanation, figure, first, five, Follow, free, friend, fulfilled, fulfillment, get, getting, give, Good, guy, handling, happen, happy, heart, help, idea, imagine, intentions, interview, intrusion, invest, investor, jobless, know, lack, leaving, letter, life, literature, living, Main, manifestation, message, might, Mind, minutes, money, Nalan, name, Naran S. Balakumar, necessary, next, normal, offer, on, open, pass, passes, person, place, position, Post Office, postman, proposal, qualification, QUIET, R Mohan, reach, received, relationship, RELAX, relaxed, reply, requesting, required, result, right, roles, rules, salary, Seek, sending, simple, sorted, step, steps, story, Swan, switch, technique, thought, time, Treat, Try, typical, Universal mind, Universe, using, Wait, waiting, want, will, with, word, work