Lot of healing techniques like Reiki, creative visualizations, tapping techniques (EFT), Bach flower remedies are talked about by many. Yet, each one of them has got their own limitations.
How to integrate all the healings into one, so that simultaneous healing of physical body, pranic body and mental body can take place?
Affirmation doesn’t work all the time
There are only 20 affirmations to cover from head to foot and these affirmations will cover all the diseases. Our life is full of fear, anger and guilt, which can be handled by these affirmations indirectly.
Sometimes affirmations do not work. If only by affirmation everyone can be happy and healthy, then we do not need any other healing process.
The affirmations work only on the mental body.However, if the mental body is already full of unwanted things then you will have (internal) resistance and therefore, affirmations cannot succeed.
In addition, we will say the affirmations just for 2 or 3 days and then leave them by saying that it is not working. It means the garbage is more in our mental body.
Impact of healing techniques on us
Affirmations and mantras work only on the mental body.
Creative visualization, light healing, divine healing etc works mostly on the emotional body and partly on the Etheric body.
The traditional Reiki symbols 1, 2 and 3 work mostly on the mental body. Karuna Reiki symbols work on the emotional body.
Color works on the emotional body.
Etheric body is otherwise called as Pranic body. Congestions in Etheric body can be removed by breathing techniques i.e. by Pranayama.
Flower remedies work 90% on mental body and 10% on emotional body.
If disease sets in the physical body then one has to take some medicines in the forms of allopathic, Siddha etc.
Since there are so many healing methods and even then there may be a failure, we have to analyze as to why there is a failure.
Tapping (EFT) also has its own limitations
Tapping is the only thing which works effectively both on the mental and the emotional bodies.
However, there is a limitation for tapping. The progress depends on how aware we are.
After doing continuous tapping we may feel that nothing has happened because we are not aware about what is its impact inside our mind.
Tapping is one way of meditation by going deeper and deeper into the mind. Since we are all shallow, we do not understand what happens inside and hence there is limitation in tapping.
Because in each of the techniques, the healing takes place in different spheres of the body, there is a need for all the healing methods (one time or other).
Healing Bleeding from the Teeth
- Take 3/4th litres of water. Drink before brushing. If you cannot drink it in one go, then take time to drink it. Then brush the teeth. You can take coffee or tea after 45 minutes. All the unwanted bacteria in the mouth and the intestines will be washed away.
- Brush with fingers both teeth and gums.
- Chant the mantra Om Aum (like Owl). Place your hands on the jaws and chant. Place the left hand over the mouth and then the right hand on top of it to handle polarisation of electro-magnetic energy.
- Following the Quick Reiki approach
Give Reiki to both jaws.
Then to the nearest (related) chakra – Throat Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra
Third Eye Chakra
- Pray to Saturn, before meeting a Dentist.
Chant Blue Sapphire (Saturn is represented by it) or take pills of Blue Sapphire
Chant Om Sanaicharaya Namaha
Before the dentist appointment, take Blue Sapphire and Mimulus (for fear) pills
Bach Flower Remedy
- Agrimony is the base remedy for all teeth problems. The root cause for teeth issues is hiding your worries.
- The bleeding is only when I brush in the morning: White Chestnut
- The bleeding happens whenever I change the paste: Walnut
Mind Body Intelligence
- The psychological reason behind the issues is, ‘Not able to bite the reality’. Therefore, affirm, “I accept myself totally. I feel safe and secure”.
To purchase pills made out of Gem Stones and Bach Flower Remedies, please contact Shobana at 9884301634 (Chennai, India) or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org