Category Archives: Nature Cure
The hibiscus plants in my garden at Kancheepuram began showing signs of some pests eating the leaves, a white powdery coating appeared on the stems and the leaves were falling. My gardener sprinkled Neem oil.
A week later the pest appeared again. I mixed CRAB APPLE and WALNUT in the Neem oil this time. Since then, the plants are fine and flowering profusely.
Thanks to Naran and to the Power of the Bach Flower Remedies.
Healing Bleeding from the Teeth
- Take 3/4th litres of water. Drink before brushing. If you cannot drink it in one go, then take time to drink it. Then brush the teeth. You can take coffee or tea after 45 minutes. All the unwanted bacteria in the mouth and the intestines will be washed away.
- Brush with fingers both teeth and gums.
- Chant the mantra Om Aum (like Owl). Place your hands on the jaws and chant. Place the left hand over the mouth and then the right hand on top of it to handle polarisation of electro-magnetic energy.
- Following the Quick Reiki approach
Give Reiki to both jaws.
Then to the nearest (related) chakra – Throat Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra
Third Eye Chakra
- Pray to Saturn, before meeting a Dentist.
Chant Blue Sapphire (Saturn is represented by it) or take pills of Blue Sapphire
Chant Om Sanaicharaya Namaha
Before the dentist appointment, take Blue Sapphire and Mimulus (for fear) pills
Bach Flower Remedy
- Agrimony is the base remedy for all teeth problems. The root cause for teeth issues is hiding your worries.
- The bleeding is only when I brush in the morning: White Chestnut
- The bleeding happens whenever I change the paste: Walnut
Mind Body Intelligence
- The psychological reason behind the issues is, ‘Not able to bite the reality’. Therefore, affirm, “I accept myself totally. I feel safe and secure”.
To purchase pills made out of Gem Stones and Bach Flower Remedies, please contact Shobana at 9884301634 (Chennai, India) or please send an email to email@example.com