Help Your Children on the Right Path!
To make the teenagers be aware of What is Right and What is Wrong
Is it enough if we know what is right or wrong for teenagers aged 13 to 21? They should know it. To make them differentiate between what is right and what is wrong, give them the Bach Flower Remedies, “Crab Apple, Cerato, Walnut, Wild Oat and Centaury”.
They will not go wrong. This is a very important remedy for them.
Blessing the New Born Children for Peace and Love
We can’t do anything about violent behaviour of children in the modern era. At least the new-born babies should not be violent and also understand moral values.
More than doing well in studies, character of the child is very important. These days even a 12-year old child brings guns to the class. College student are bringing guns to the college. Why? No more moral classes are conducted these days.
- Every second a child is born. With an intention that let them be good, chant the mantra, “Lalitham Srinivasam Lalitham Padmanabham Lalitham Damodaram”.
- Once a day, let us pray for the children to born be peaceful with no inclination for violence and thus create a world of peace. Today we need peace.
- This mantra is good to get a new child too. The couple, who wants a child, can chant this mantra.
- If you happen to see any pregnant women, give them this mantra.
For all Land Issues
- For all land related issues, chant “Namashivayam”.
- Somebody has usurped your house, chant “Namashivayam”. Whenever you think about them, chant this mantra.
When you speak, silence is lost. When you think, your self is lost. Therefore, it is better not to speak, I guess!
Posted on September 20, 2010, in Bach Flower Remedy, Mantra and tagged Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, beget a child, Body, Centaury, cerato, Chennai, children, college students, Connection, crab apple, Crystal, culture, EFT, Gem Remedy, guns, Healing CD, Homeopathy, house usurped, IEIT, India, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, Lalitham Srinivasam Lalitham Padmanabham Lalitham Damodaram, land issues, life, lost, love, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, Mind, moral values, Mudra, Namashivayam, Naran, new-born babies, NLP, Peace, pregnant women, R Mohan, Reiki, Remedies, right, self, silence, speak, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, teenagers, Therapist, think, understanding, violent, Walnut, wants, wild oat, world peace, wrong, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.