Monthly Archives: August 2009
Refer this Part I of this article:
For general instructions to work with stars, read the following article: https://naranheal.wordpress.com/2009/08/09/instructions-to-invoke-stars/
- When nothing happens in spite of all efforts, affirm, “Arudhra please be in my efforts”. Then you will be successful.
- Promotion is recognition and not handled by this star. Its purpose is different. A child puts in lot of studies, but it’s not getting good marks. Then this star will help him get good marks.
It contains single ray.
It contains three rays. It works like the angel no: 398. Call it on the date of exam and affirm, “Be active in the psyche of so and so person”.
Why on that day? He will be guided intuitively to choose the right answer.
- While studying understanding is required. That requires a different resource – Ashilesha. Any subject you can understand thoroughly. Affirm, “Be active in my forehead, intelligence and auric field”.
- This is very helpful to get divorce. File on that day, for easy separation.
- Call To end a relationship
It contains 6 rays.
- It has got a great quality. No earth quakes, tsunami, or any calamity related to earth can take place on that day. Call Magam on the day of expected tsunami, by affirming, “Bring your rays on July 26, 2009 to India”.
- Say heavy rains we need not fear
- Infatuation: call Magam star and affirm, “Activate the energy field of so and so person; let his eyes be opened and he decides correctly”. We don’t know whether this is real love or infatuation.
Each star has a resource or potential. You can request them to be with a person, be with us, or be active in our house. You can call and invoke them.
They have different combination of rays – some has three rays, and others five or six rays. Which means, when they travel they come in the form of certain no of rays.
- Don’t try two stars at a time. It shows your anxiety to heal something. Try one thing at a time.
- I tried and sharing some benefits I witnessed. There could be more. Therefore, Dare 2 Do IT and share your experiences with others.
- We can invoke them like animal spirits and flower remedies, though we have to be in a certain position. Be in the sitting position, with no crossing of the legs (read the section below).
- Affirm like this, “Ashwini be active and sustain in the energy field of me”; or we can pray to it, “Ashwini please heal so and so”.
- Program for 24 hrs at a time.
- Just intention will do.
Position to do this Exercise
It involves four breathing cycles:
- First cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualize on inhalation, a ray coming from above the head, into the crown chakra and entering into the hear chakra. Hold that ray in the heart chakra.
- Second cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualize energy coming from the earth towards heart chakra (from below).
- Third cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualize a ray coming from the heart, down to the right foot; goes through it, comes behind the right foot and moves upward; and over the right shoulder back to the heart.
- Fourth cycle: inhale, and hold the breath for one second. Visualise ray coming from the heart, moving upwards; over the left shoulder; behind the back and downward to the left foot; from the left foot, moving upwards on the front, back to the heart.
Why we do this exercise? When the energies of the stars enter us, the rays of the light are too strong to bear them. Therefore, we have to ground them and handle them properly.
Though you call them in singular name, visualize five rays for all the stars, when you are not sure of the no of rays. Even if you do it wrongly, it will always flow as certain no of rays. Before you could visualize, it will flow. This is the theory behind polarity. The moment you think about the rays, polarity is established.